Brand Footprint was registered as a Marketing Communications company in 2006. We have operated for 9 years working with various multinational companies and brands cutting across Telcomms, Lifestyle, FMCG, CSDs, Alcoholic beverages, Indulgence brands, Corporate and Banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Client Service)
Reports directly to: The Client Service Director.
- We are seeking an Account Manager to counsel key clients and lead the development of experiential marketing strategies, campaigns, projects and events.
- The candidate should have exceptional interpersonal communication and project leadership skills with an aptitude towards strategic thinking and problem solving and the ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously.
- The Account Manager will act as the day-to-day head for selected BFP clients, working directly with assigned producers and account managers to oversee campaign initiatives, while simultaneously providing clients with unprecedented level of communication efficiency.
- Act as agency’s lead contact for key accounts, streamlining internal and external client communication throughout the campaign/project management process
- Guide and counsel leading brands within the BFP portfolio.
- Develop and deliver creative ideas that meet client objectives using a wide arsenal of experiential tactics including live events, social media, emerging technology, and strategic partnerships.
- Work with new business team and strategy teams to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts
- Liaison between Operations, Creative Services, Brand Influence departments and the Client to ensure all contracted deliverables are executed and deadlines met, implementing and managing all necessary internal and external processes to ensure proper communication flow and manage expectations.
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-oriented and highly organized
- Experience with management and oversight of complex client budgets
- Creative Business Development
- Ability to write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to work extended hours and on weekends when necessary
- Proven ability to weave brands into popular culture.
- 5+ years of experience in account leadership, campaign/event management, marketing, advertising, digital PR, and experiential
- Familiarity with developing integrated campaigns that include paid, earned, social, and owned media for brands.
- Proven track record of client leadership and account growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018.