Accounts Assisatant at SDSD Nigeria
SDSD is a global company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, located in our Ota office, Nigeria to work within our team to assist with preparation, analysis and review of management reports. You will be a fast learner with a positive attitude, who is willing to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with preparation, Analysis and review of management reports.
- Assisting with planning and forecasting
- Assisting with receivables and credit control management.
- Assisting with management accounting, revenue and cost accounting.
- Adhoc projects work as required.
Prior Knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting system
- Strong excel spreadsheet skills.
- Good communication skills.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; you will be required to work 40 working hours a week.
Required Education and Experience
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role in a medium size company.
- A Graduate who is at least part qualified or studying for ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent certification.
- Experience of working in a multi geography operation
- Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
- Opportunities for growth.
Applicants should send CVS to [email protected]