Admin Assistant at GZ Industries
GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to sub saharan Africa.
To operate a world class Aluminum Beverage Can Manufacturing facility.
little white space
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 4 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Support the implementation of approved administration policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the HSE department to ensure office premises are hazard free for all employees and clients.
- Conducts demand/forecasts on office space, work tools, and other procurement needs of the different units or departments.
- Monitors & maintains adequate stock levels of all provisions and consumables.
- Prepares regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintains and updates company databases.
- Organises a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answers administration related queries by employees and clients.
- Maintains company calendar and schedules appointments.
- Distributes and stores correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepares admin reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arranges travel and accommodations.
- Schedules in-house and external events.
- OND in Business Administration or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years post-qualification experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Please note that applicants are to apply using the job title as email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org