Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Firefighter
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 2wk on / 2wk off – 14 days on / 14 days off – 14 days on / 14 days off
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Lifting, Physical Fitness, Decision Making, Handles Pressure, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management.
Job Title: Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard – 6 days on / 1 days off – 6 days on / 1 days off
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Provide a single point of contact for Operations and EPC Contractor to ensure alignment and integration of Systems Completion activities
- Supports definition of the integrated Systems Completion team (Project Team, Operations, EPC Contractor) staffing requirements
- Advises the Construction Manager of system priorities to ensure that all construction activities meet the System Completion Schedules for both onshore and offshore
- Leads and provides assistance/guidance to EPC Contractor to develop/update the Systems Completion documents during detailed design (systems/sub-systems development, TCP, check sheets, preservation plan) as required
- Monitor and guide EPC Contractor’s Systems Completion organization, including:
- Contractor’s Systems Completion planning and execution procedures, processes and deliverables
- Start-up and Operating manuals, initial fills and spares
- FAT and SIT plans and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good supervisory skills and ability to work within a team
- Project Systems Completion/commissioning experience with offshore facilities.
- Worldwide experience with Contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities
- Prior experience interfacing with Offshore Operational department
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.