Artificial Intelligence Specialist at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- As an Artificial Intelligence Specialist, you will deliver state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to our customers.
- You will be involved in all aspects of specific engagements, where you will get to scope, define, analyse, model, and deliver AI solutions to real applications.
- You will be working closely with customers and constantly interacting with many parts of the company’s sales, product management and consulting to accomplish delivery of our technology that solves highly-visible and valuable business problems.
- On the client side, you will interact directly with all levels of the organization, from end-users of the technology to executive-level sponsors.
- Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, or related quantitative field of study.
- 2+ years of customer/client-facing experience.
- Specialization in applying one or more of the following techniques/technologies: machine learning, predictive analytics, deep learning, cognitive computing, reinforcement learning, expert systems, image processing, natural language processing, chatbot applications, event stream processing, usability and user experience of AI.
- Demonstrated deployment of AI / ML technology in specific industrial applications to deliver quantifiable business value.
- Experience with designing, testing and validating complex learning models.
- Experience with implementations of AI / ML applications using open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in using and tuning AI / ML algorithms, deployment, and analytical infrastructures.
- Knowledge of domain-specific data frameworks, such as image storage systems.
- Domain expertise in a vertical application area / business unit / industry, such as manufacturing, healthcare, banking, retail, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, hardware interfaces.
- Adaptability and flexibility regarding front-room and back-room programming.
- Proficient with Data Science processes, tasks, and activities.
- Capable of a good degree of hacking and data manipulation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills – demonstrated by accomplishments in collaboration with business users.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.