The most important thing in securing a job is to produce an attractive CV. Writing a good CV is an art one has to learn. How to write a good CV that could impress your would be employer? This is what this article is all about. I will give you 10 important points on writing a good CV
To ensure that all unusual and suspicious transaction alerts, cases and referrals are investigated thoroughly and all such cases recommended for reporting are promptly reported.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
•Investigation and reporting of SARs to Compliance for Filing to regulators.
•Collation of data for end of month reports
•Review of daily dormant account monitoring reports and escalation of exceptions.
•Handling of transaction monitoring referrals to branches.
•Review of manual and system generated cases on Detica TS.
•Creation of manual cases on Detica TS.
•Review and closure of alerts on Detica CMR
•Performance of Detica QA on Chennai Analysts’ cases.
•Will contribute to ensuring that the bank operates in accordance with legal, regulatory and group requirements regarding the identification and timely reporting of SARs/STRs.
•The ability to critically assess the circumstances surrounding a transaction and to objectively put forward recommendations.
•The ability to understand the regulations that surround the AML/CFT regime in Nigeria and to apply these while taking decisions regarding filing of suspicious transactions.
Qualifications & Skills
•Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
•3-5 years experience in a similar role
•Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.Continue reading
• Responsible for Start-up & Commissioning from installation to site acceptance and commissioning of the Metering Systems and Products.
• Daily support to Customer for the maintenance of Metering Systems and associated products such as HMI, Flow computer, GC, Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs and Coriolis meters.
• Conduct site surveys, evaluation of installed base for upgrades and migration projects.
• Coach and guide Customers on Calibration & Verification of Flow meters as a Metering Systems Technology specialist.
• Diligently follow the standards and best practices of service and maintenance, to ensure global quality system for flow meters servicing.
• Lead efforts to resolve quality issues associated with flow systems and products maintenance.
• Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
· University/College/Bachelors,Professional – Engineering/CA/ICWA/MBA
· 5 – 10 Years Experience
· Customer Focus,Drive for Results,Ethics and Values,Functional/Technical Skills,Integrity and Trust,Perseverance,Problem Solving,Action Oriented
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated is looking for Cementing Field Supervisors. We are looking for supervisors with solid experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Provides leadership and supervision to assigned equipment operators in the use of equipment, controls the use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site.
Works closely with the customer.
Effectively conducts self and crew in such a manner as to assure customer satisfaction.
Execute other related duties as assigned.
Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
5 years previous experience in Cementing.
Cementing experience pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge, calculations and hands on training and expertise in specific discipline.
Excellent English written and spoken communications skills.
Offshore Survival certificate required
Off-shore experience is beneficial
Degree- qualified would be advantageous but not essential
Req ID: 4019
Responsible for driving the customers long term IT infrastructure evolution, (s)he will be the speaking partner to customer CIO/CMO. The CIO will drive the generation of new business opportunities with support from Engagement Practices.
Key responsibilities include:
• Strengthen assigned account(s) by supporting KAMs in direct customer dialogues, providing experience and knowledge of Ericsson technology and offerings
• Support KAMs in leveraging the go-to-market model to maximize business performance, initiating and driving dialogues building on existing business.
• Capture sales opportunities and secure a high level of quality regardless of the engagement model.
• Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge and understanding of the customer.
• Responsible for creating a highly capable and experienced organization, facilitate the planning process between CU/KAM and Engagement Practices.
• Generate or support sales by ensuring that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader, and that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the customer organization.
• At more senior levels drive sales by providing extensive experience and knowledge on technical matters directly in discussions with customers at a C-Level.
Collaborate with KAM to grow the customer business
• Develop and maintain relationships with the customer’s key decision makers within the CIO organizations
• Initiate and drive customer dialogue-building on existing business
• Be active in the pre-sales and sales phases, to ensure a strong dialogue with the customer’s executive technical management
• Build, nurture and leverage internal and external relationships to ensure network superiority
• Build loyalty by proactively making customer contacts successful in own organization
• Develop customer advocates to position Ericsson as domain partner
• Develop close technical cooperation by collaborative initiatives around technology development
• Drive performance and LCM* for customers by promoting the latest available solutions
• Evolve/Manage existing frame agreements, expanding scope and supporting renegotiations
• Secure winning RFQs regardless of the engagement model
• Facilitate the fulfillment of commitments (quality, executions, LM)
Communicate the customer visions, strategies and requirements within Ericsson
• Understand the customer visions, strategies, network and capture requirements
• Evaluate Ericsson’s current strategy and plans vis à vis customer’s strategic plans
• Collect customer insight as input to thought leadership development
• Communicate the customer vision and strategies internally within Ericsson
• Communicate prioritized customer requirements (MRD) to internal stakeholders
• Strive to ensure that gaps in solution capabilities are properly considered in the product development phases
• Facilitate the planning process between CU/KAM and Engagement Practices
• Secure understanding of local market dynamics and competitive landscape
Generate sales by positioning Ericsson as a technology leader
• Assure customer awareness for implications of technology trends
• Keep up to date on Ericsson technology roadmap
• Ensure that the customer has a good understanding of Ericsson’s technology and solution vision and strengths
• Ensure Ericsson’s ranking from a technology perspective to position as one of the selected vendors
• Influence the strategic directions of the customer with a consultative approach already before RFI and trials/PoC
• Drive Executive Technology Strategy Alignment Meetings
• Ensure the test cases of trials/PoC are in advantage of Ericsson capabilities
• Lead the technical part of RFI input
Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and reuse
• Act as SME in course material development
• Share information about solution to enable customer competence build
• Share information about solution to enable internal competence build
• Support deployment of solution
• Make presentations of solutions in seminars / conferences
• Provide feedback in R&D
• Give input to project-one pages
• Contribute to relevant communities within Ericsson
• Perform coaching and mentoring activities to enable internal competence build up
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Engineering (MSc) or equivalent (Communications, Informatics or related Telecoms/IT qualification) mandatory, MBA is an advantage
• 8-10 Years in the Telecoms/IT industry and relevant professional experience in dealing with Telecom operators.
• experience across sub-Saharan Africa in a multinational environment
• Must have a good overall understanding of telecommunications technology and network operator business, as well as a sound knowledge of working in a technical sales environment.
Includes basic business modeling, and calculating profitability and risk exposure applicable to individual’s level of responsibilities. Working knowledge of contractual and commercial requirements, terms and conditions, as well as understanding of how these should be applied in different situations and for specific offering types
Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
Includes ability to sell key offerings to customers through knowledge of sales strategies, customer business cases, key selling points, main customer deliverables, key Ericsson success stories and sales experiences that can be leveraged in the sales effort
Sales Process & Tools
Knowledge of Ericsson’s global sales process and its key elements, ability to position business solutions as the best choice as early as possible in the customer’s buying process, and knowledge of how to use common sales tools
Know what is important in order to develop business in both the short and long term. Understand the competition and industry trends and see the big picture. Focus on key market needs and develop solutions and offerings that provide the greatest value for the company
Regularly seek and identify opportunities to grow the business and act with urgency and enthusiasm when pursuing these. Focus on opportunities that are likely to provide the greatest probability of success. Understand the customer priorities and business needs and be able to identify opportunities that maximize returns. Show persistence, efficiency, and flexibility in making the most out of opportunities
Win the Business
Help to secure business with a combination of business savvy and the ability to gain the commitment of the customer by means of successful influencing and negotiation. Focus efforts on solutions that add value and support profitability.
Learn and Grow
Adapt to new demands and remain productive under stress. Dare to try new ways of doing things. Continually expand one’s own knowledge and proactively manage one’s self-development
Build on Relationships
Demonstrate social skills and interpersonal sensitivity in interactions with others. Build credibility and trust and establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers. Leverage relationships to promote business success.
Systems Engineers are the technical specialists of our sales community, they work with our customers to ensure their technical needs are fully understood and deliver solutions to consistently exceed their expectations. As an intern on this team you will get an opportunity to work with a variety of leading Cisco technologies, as well as interact with our valued customers to develop the skills to become a trusted advisor adding a business and client relationship context to your role as the technical specialist on our Sales teams.
•Develop and maintain deep technical understanding of Cisco’s solution sets, architecture and full product line
•Develop a strong understanding of competitor solutions, products & services
•Support our Systems Engineers and Account Managers with client meetings and presentations
•Provide coordination, support and preparation for customer demonstrations and evaluations
•Actively participate and consult with Virtual Teams to further technical projects and initiatives
•A methodical thinker with attention to detail, able to react creatively but rationally to customer requests
•Persevering with a drive to constantly learn new things and always deliver the best solution to our customers, on time and as promised
•Able to work under pressure and make decisions with a positive “can do” attitude
•Open minded and passionate about new technologies, ideas and ways of working
•Able to communicate complex technical detail and engage the customer and colleagues in a proposed solution
•Motivated towards an engaging and fast paced career, with focus on personal development and learning
•An active participator in a team environment, contributing to the success and achieving of the overall objective.
Education and knowledge required
•Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical/Computer/Networking Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics disciplines
•Fluent in English, written and verbal as well as the local language of the country of your application
•Cisco Networking Academy Training and Certifications are preferred
•Must be able to live and work in the country of your application, without additional visa support or sponsorship
Organization: MDF Training & Consultancy Country: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo Closing date: 31 Jan 2014 MDF (Management for Development Foundation), is a global training and consultancy organization founded in 1984 in the Netherlands. Rooted in development co-operation, we offer training, […]Continue reading