Auto Spa Limited Ongoing Recruitment – Share & Apply
Auto Spa Ltd is a technology-enabled automobile workshop with enhanced capacity to cater for after-sale maintenance and repair needs of modern vehicles in Nigeria. We offer a refreshing alternative to dirty repair garages, inexperienced shops or overpriced dealerships.
To support our growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative work
- Familiar with Abuja roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- A minimum of a OND qualification
- Ability to read and write in English
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Ability to Maintain appropriate and professional appearance at all times.
- A valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- A minimum of three years of work experience (corporate driving)
- Good Knowledge of Abuja routes and its environment
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
NGN 480,000 (Annual Income)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.