Baywood Foundation Entry Level Vacancy
Baywood Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides healthcare services and access to economic opportunities to vulnerable populations and at-risk communities in Nigeria. Our primary aim is to support populations and communities at negative edges of household income, unemployment, healthcare access, illiteracy, marginalization and exclusion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman
- Act as a first point of contact which will typically involve dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage the Chairman’s schedule and organise meetings and appointments, virtual and physical.
- Track staff work plans and provide Chairman with feedback on dates for expected deliverables.
- Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- Continuous liaison with staff.
- Make travel, transport and accommodation arrangements for the Chairman.
- Attend staff meetings and discuss meeting outcomes with the Chairman for possible feedback to staff.
- Provide technical support such as electronic document reviews and other forms of support that may be consistent with the role.
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be tech savvy
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree/HND
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2018.