Benin Club Golf Section Job Vacancies, November 30th 2014
Jobs in Nigeria –
The Benin Club Golf Section is referred to as the ‘Home of Golf’ in Nigeria. This is because the first Nigerian to take up the game of Golf was the late Chief Anthony Enahoro (1923-2010), who started playing in 1951, and whose home club was Benin. He was also responsible for the spread of Golf within the Nigerian community.
Interested persons are hereby requested to apply for the under-listed position at the Golf Section of Benin Club, Benin City:
Job Title: Manager
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day running of the club under the supervision of the Captain.
- A University degree or equivalent qualification with at least 10 years of experience in a managerial position.
- A knowledge of the game of golf, computer literary and ability to interact freely will give added advantage.
Job Title: Resident Professional
- To perform all the duties of a resident professional plus any other duty assigned to him by the Captain or Manager.
- He must have been a certified professional for a minimum of Seven (7) years Computer literacy will give added advantage.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- University degree, HND with at least 2 years post NYSC experience.
Job Title: Secretary/Typist
- HND Secretarial Studies, Certificates/Diploma in Basic Computer Science will give advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Windows-Word, Excel and Power Point is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Three hard copies of their application containing requisite Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th December, 2014.