Blockchain Specialist Job at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Specialist
- Our client is seeking a hands-on Specialist in Distributed Ledger Technology to participate in a Distributed Ledger/Blockchain/Microservices Projects
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in these areas at product and production level
- The candidate will join our client’s innovation and product team.
- The candidate will also be given opportunities to participate in other Digital Transformation projects around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Five O’ level credits including English language and Mathematics.
Technical Requirements and Educational Experience for this role:
- 2-4 years of hands-on proof-of-concept experience in one or more of these blockchain technologies; Azure Blockchain Workbench, Linux Foundation Hyperledger, Hyperledger Sawtooth, IBM Blockchain Platform, NEO, Polkadot or other blockchain protocols.
- Experience in developing software on a team.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of building components that are reusable, extensible, and modular.
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed systems.
- 1+ years of experience in Smart Contracts and consensus algorithms and developing blockchain applications or proofs-of-concept (POC) using Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th April, 2019.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!