Bursar at Fulbright Schools
Job Title: Bursar
- We are looking for a Bursar to oversee the day-to-day operation of our financial services, like collecting tuition fees and managing account receivable/payable.
- Ultimately, you should ensure the smooth financial and operational management of our school, in compliance with regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Manage annual budget
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Report to the school management on performance and investment/funding opportunities
- Proven work experience with a financial or accounting firm or possibly as a bursar
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- B.Sc./HND/OND in Accounting, Business Management or relevant degree
- Any Business Management and Accounting certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]