Business Development Executive at Aquarian Oil and Gas
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Code: AJ02-04
- A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
- Analyse the needs of the business and its clients.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Develop solutions to business problems.
- Consult with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes and prepare proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Develop creative strategies to establish and retain clients
- Research and prepare statistical reports.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Assist businesses with basic skills to enhance overall business management capacity.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Communicate key insights and findings to the team.
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Business Management and Entrepreneurship or any related Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ previous work experience as a Business developer.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audience
- Good knowledge of Business Plan
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- The ability to work in a team, analyse data, and manage Projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.