Business Development Manager at iBez Nigeria June, 2019
iBez – We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. Our aim is to grow businesses and solve everyday problems using software technologies, bridge the software development skills gaps and promote digital inclusion. In addition, as we go about our daily lives, we frequently come across issues that can be solved using technology solutions, so we’ve built a couple of innovative and unique web-based platforms that connect consumers and skilled workers to essential services and new markets making life so much more easier for us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Description and Purpose
- The Business Development Manager will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicising, promoting and selling our web / software development and training services, software products using both traditional and digital methods.
- You will also be our Brand Ambassador promoting and publicising our online platforms (Handy-Jacks, www.handy-jacks.com and Lets-Share, www.lets-share.com.ng) to the public. You will draw in our target clients and open new markets for iBez to do business and grow. For more information about who we are and what we do go to – www.ibez.com.ng.
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Secure long and short-term profitable sales using traditional and digital methods.
- Generating strong business leads and contacts. Follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Build and manage relationships with clients, partners and stakeholders. Identify potential clients, pursue new business opportunities and partnerships, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Plan, develop and implement traditional and digital marketing and sales strategies, campaigns and presentations for all services and products.
- Promote Handy-Jacks and Lets-Share to the public and ensure new registrants and users on both platforms.
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience to our online sites.
- Promote and market our services and brands digitally and using social media to generate online sales, customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Manage our social media accounts. Generate, share and promote content on our social networks daily to increase brand awareness and generate more clients, sales, followers, traction and acquire greater market share.
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media material.
- Source advertisement opportunities and place adverts in digital and traditional media.
- Manage online and offline marketing communications.
- Manage the existing client’s portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database, CRM and reporting system.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public by providing information, support, advice and guidance.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research and competition Analysis.
- Provide accurate reports on activities, sales and market developments.
- Recommend profit maximisation and sales/marketing/service improvement initiatives.
- Recruit, manage and supervise Field Marketers/Enumerators/Sales Staff as required.
Min Required Experience:
Personal Skills Required
- Dogged, tenacious and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills and techniques.
- Good understanding of software and digital technologies.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work may be involved.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up.
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience.
- Extrovert and sociable.
- Must own a laptop with reliable internet access.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
Level of Education Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Master’s Degree is a bonus
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:[email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]