Business Development Officer at Adron Homes and Properties
Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan/strategy
- Responsible for getting new business/proposal writing
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted areas.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Shall lead and supervise team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Work closely with the General Manager to generate new leads
- Provide timely feedback to the General Manager regarding performance, sales activity reports.
- Shall report directly to the General Manager (Marketing)
- He/she must give on a daily basis, sales report, marketing report, weekly cash inflow report and weekly sales strategy.
- HND/B.Sc degree qualification required
- Preferable location Lekki, Ajah axis.
20th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org