Business Documentation and Strategy Analyst at ConnectRail Service Limited
Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Research / Data Analysis
We are an African focused, leading inter-model Logistics player and we have an opening for a Business Documentation and Strategy Analyst.
- Strategic Business Planning: The Intern Analyst is expected to assist with the process of developing business plans for clients to unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility.
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Intern Analyst’s work process, s/he is also expected to support the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve client’s problems and take advantage of value opportunities. Ability to aggregate and make sense of seemingly disparate bits of information is very critical to delivering on this responsibility.
- Research, Analyze and develop High-Level documentations include business plans, strategy documents, marketing, etc.
- Conduct research and provide insight that informs decisions related to revenue management, sales and marketing, operations and customer experience
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study and equivalent work experience
- MSc/MBA in business, economics, Marketing, supply chain, and Logistics, and related, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, market research, tech startup, or marketing agency is preferred.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below