ArchiveCategory Archives for "Accounting Jobs in Nigeria"
Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
The most important thing in securing a job is to produce an attractive CV. Writing a good CV is an art one has to learn. How to write a good CV that could impress your would be employer? This is what this article is all about. I will give you 10 important points on writing a good CV
Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Job TitleCorporate Account Partner
Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
Maintain excellent partnership and relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business.
Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
Account for the fulfillment of the sales process, from lead generation to bill delivery.
Log all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
Prepare and present all corporate sales weekly and monthly, contractual documentation and status reports according to MTN quality standards.
Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job A valid drivers license May be required to work extended hours overtime and weekends 80% of Work is carried out on the field National travel and a valid drivers license. Constantly on the road prospecting for new clients and selling more services to existing clients
Corporate Account Manager
First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
4 years work experience
Experience in the sales environment of a telecommunications company, preferably customer facing
Good business experience
Exposure to strategic planning
Employment Status :
First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
This vacancy expires on 2/27/2014Continue reading
· Analyze and interpret micro and macroeconomic conditions; and make forecasts from which the Bank can make informed business decisions.
· Plan, design, and conduct researches to aid interpretation of economic relationships within regions, and modified to the Bank’s client base.
· Track monetary policy of Central Bank of Nigeria and present management with monthly economic data and analysis addressing how the forecast movement of the economic indicators might impact interest rates, inflation rate, and other monetary and fiscal indices.
· Head and monitor economic research, generating under his/her direction regular economic briefing reports to Executive Management and other users, on the key issues influencing the global economy, Nigerian economy and financial markets.
· Provide invaluable economic understanding of the dynamics of the Nigerian economy, government economic policies, company analysis and the international economic environment for paper content and stories.
· Monitor external economic and social research.
· Make valuable presentations at Management/Executive/Performance Review/Strategy sessions, with a view to addressing current and future economic issues, their impact on the Bank’s business, and attendant recommendations.
· Start the production of a quarterly economic journal by the Bank which could be distributed to internal and external users.
Key Performance Indicators:
Create awareness in the Bank and provide frequent feedback on the implications of prevailing money market policies.
Develop of short and long term economic strategies for the Bank.
Competitive and industry analysis on a quarterly basis.
Produce an economic journal every quarter.
· The ideal candidate should have recognized footprints in economics and finance or banking.
· Masters degree in Economics, Finance, or Statistics or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
· Strong analytical skills in applied macroeconomics.
· Significant understanding of monetary policy, central banking, international financial markets, payment system, and banking regulation, and experience in directing economic research impacting these areas.
· Minimum of 8 years work experience.
· Previous experience in the economic function in a bank/other cognate financial institutions, professional firm, analyst firms economic research agencies, and related institutions is required.
I recently had a conversation with a hiring manager who personally interviewed 300+ people in the last 2 years. We discussed how uncomfortable it is when people make some truly rookie interview mistakes. People think the interviewer has the easy job, but it’s just as stressful for them. It’s not fun to watch someone make a mistake in an interview that you know is costing them the job. Trying to keep a poker face and finishing the interview can be tough. Here are some of the top mistakes we both have seen first-hand:
1) Failing to do any research on the company so they are unable to answer the most basic question, “Tell me what you know about us?”
2) Making the first question when it’s their turn to ask questions, “What’s the job pay?”
3) Showing up under-dressed, looking disheveled and chewing gum.
4) Arriving clearly hungover, sick, and smelling of booze.
5) Taking calls and/or texting during the interview.
6) Showing up late.
7) Trash-talking a former employer.
9) Telling the employer what they think they are doing wrong in their business model without being asked for their opinion.
Interview = Thousands of dollars ($$$) on the line.
Interviews are hard to come by. Each time we fail to fully prepare for an interview, we are putting an entire year’s salary (and more) on the line. Even if we aren’t excited about the job, it’s still worth it to prepare. Who knows? They may have a job that isn’t posted that we’d be perfect for. Or, they may remember us when a job does come available that we’re a better fit for. No matter what, there’s no excuse for not preparing for any interview that comes our way.
How many times have smart professionals chosen to “wing it” in an interview? I hear justification for the lack of preparation all the time. Things like:
“I’m better when I don’t sound rehearsed.”
Or, “I don’t want to look to over-the-top about the opportunity.”
They forget the cardinal rule: in an interview, you are a business-of-one and the employer is your customer. If you don’t show them you’re working hard to earn their business, why should they bother picking you?
I’m not suggesting we put the employer on a pedestal.
I’m saying the best way to show the hiring manager we want to work “with” them and not “for” them is to come to the table ready to prove ourselves worthy of a partnership
Source: LinkedinContinue reading
Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead divisional sales and business development initiatives in West Africa.
Meet or exceed territory financial objectives required in support of the PSS MEA business plan.
Collaborate with and support sales representatives in the region.
Develop and implement sales strategies for projects. Maintain an accurate project pursuit list and provide monthly reports and forecasts to divisional Sales & Marketing Directors in PATT.
Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans.
Work closely with proposal generation group to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are competitively priced and are submitted on time.
Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs.
Take a pro-active role in working with the Emerson Global Project Pursuit Team representative to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for all Emerson Process Management products and services.
Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Process Management.
Promote the business benefits of PlantWeb to customers.
Profile accounts and establish a clear understanding of business drivers and process control requirements.
Liaise with Emerson personnel Worldwide for Global Project Pursuit.
Capture customer key business drivers and ensure inclusion within Emerson proposals.
Maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
Education and Qualifications
University/College/Bachelors, School Education (up to 12 Grade), Diploma Engineering/Technical/Business
2 – 5 Years Experience
GIBCD1 is a Career Leadership initiative for young Nigerian Diasporan graduates. An 8 week intensive program which avails participants’ career opportunities as Analysts in the Investment Banking Sector. It is an intensive program structured to support learning opportunities, mentoring, feedback, networking, group learning activities and developmental opportunities for a strong career foundation in financial services. Candidates will play key roles in providing client solutions and advice drawn from quality data analysis, Participants will be required to make positive personal impact and a right attitude from the very start
On this program, a lot more will be required of participants than simply running numbers; participants will be expected to read numbers, understand the story they tell and how they fit together, identify trends and patterns, speak up if with a new idea or a different perspective. Work functions and tasks around big deals in investment banking will be posed and candidates will be required to interact with clients almost immediately, if possible travel for projects and handle important responsibilities.
Participants will be required to:
Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables and transaction comparables
Participate in the origination and execution of equity and debt transactions
Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions
Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance
Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing
Coordinate efforts with deal team members across the Investment Bank
Training and Development
This boot camp is benchmarked against global best practice and can be adjudged the best opportunity for any intending analyst in the investment banking business. Participants will be introduced to investment banking structure, clients, products, services and business practices.
Participants will learn about different business strategy and work cultures applicable in the global investment bank and those in our home country. Specific segments of the program will focus on skills such as Market economics, accounting, financial modeling, applied corporate finance, valuation analytics, capital markets products, credit and risk analysis along with professional skills, such as business communication and selling skills and a global strategy experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we look for
The work is fast paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating therefore we seek candidates with
Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines,
Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
Adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.
A well-rounded academic background, with coursework in finance or economics, is recommended. For non financial or mathematical background applicants, an aptitude for numbers is a must and must be proven with facts and possibly work history
Candidates must demonstrate academic strength, strong teamwork, communication skills and a high energy level.
A passion for the IB business is an essential prerequisite
Prior volunteer work, internship, work placement in similar business environment will be a strong advantage
Applicant MUST have studied in the UK,Europe or the Americas
Programs to be taught include:
Global Investment banking
Treasury and Securities Services program
The program will focus extensively on team work and group presentations at the same time focus on each individual to help connect what is learnt to day-to-day work life.
Career Opportunities for Participants:
Participants on the program have a firsthand opportunity to get hired by leading players in the financial services industry
An opportunity to build a career in any of the following areas : Capital Markets, M&A, Public Finance, Equity Research, Credit Risk, Sales & Trading, Credit Research, Market Risk, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Management
An opportunity to network closely with the players in the market
An opportunity to commence first stage membership of the Institute for Business Analysis
All Shortlisted candidates will be tested on their creative ability and analytical skills and proven interest to build a career in investment banking and credit bureaus
Application must be titled GIBCD1, Name and Country of Study, accompanied with a cover letter giving compelling justifications to be part of the GIBCD1 internship training program
Shortlisted candidates MAY be required to pay a participation feeContinue reading
Job Title Leader, Customer Delivery
Requisition Number 12979BR
Budget Business Unit International Markets
The job holder will carry out responsibilities detailed below across West Africa, based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Working with our banking partners or third-party processors, the position is responsible for bringing projects to fruition and successfully resolving processing issues of varying complexity to the customer’s satisfaction.
Participate in the pre and post sales process with the West Africa account teams in analyzing and providing subject matter expertise; Consultative support and proposing innovative solutions to specific/complex customer requirements; Collaborate with account teams in identifying revenue generating opportunities with key customers.
• Manages projects from the project inception to implementation
• Responsible for managing operational targets with Customers and/or the Processor Certification Plan with processors in key countries/markets
• Coordinates and integrates operations and technology activities with customers to leverage MasterCard assets to obtain mutual objectives
• Ensures activities, project assignments, problem resolution and reporting are coordinated
• Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and sets clear objectives
• Monitors process, progress and results
• Makes process improvements and changes to the project plan as necessary
• Support MasterCard advanced payment products through successful deployment.
• Manage and Support all Chip and Paypass implementations/migrations within the West Africa markets.
• Dynamically manages its own portfolio of projects by tracking progress, reporting to PMO (for Critical Projects) and Management and escalating when necessary
• Manages all operational issues and technical opportunities with top customer/processor accounts within assigned countries
• Manages financial issues such as settlement / billing failures & address them in a timely fashion.
• Manages all credit and debit operational issues for customers and/or processors and ensures compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements.
• Serves as a central point of contact for customer issues, concerns and needs
• Takes time to understand and explore customer needs and acts at all times with the customer in mind
• Ensures problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
• Meets established deadlines and escalates issues which require additional resolution
• Ensures technical & network related issues are resolved as needed by coordination with other corporate departments
• Analyzes and improves operational performance and profitability through reviews; training and communication of operational enhancements
• Communicates and consults with members and/or processors regarding any operations and technology development opportunities
• Analyses customer performance and uses MasterCard’s tools to identify areas of concern or performance and manages the issue to successful resolution
• Ensures initiatives align with MasterCard business goals and processes are maintained to meet service and quality standards
• Uncovers customer needs and identifies corresponding MasterCard products and solutions that might fulfill those needs; makes business development and market development colleagues aware of the corresponding opportunity
Transfer of knowledge:
• Undertakes customer training on-site on all aspects of MasterCard products and services
• Conduct country wide forums as required to keep customers abreast of all the latest technologies and compliance updates.
• Identifies Customer and Market needs that may require developments on the MasterCard infrastructure, and leverages the broader MasterCard organization (through the Regional portfolio manager) to get those developments prioritized and completed satisfactorily
• Travel required
• All other duties as requested
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years relevant work experience with a core knowledge of data processing concepts and financial industry/banking operations practices
• Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
• Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• A team player who easily builds relationships
Main Job Purpose
The role is responsible for aligning procurement resources and leveraging the supplier network within the geographical area to deliver on supply chain and Multi Country/Cluster Organization MCO targets.
Procurement contact and business partner to a specific set of countries / MCO’s.
Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials
Responsible for the integration of supplier’s capabilities, logistics, and service requirements of Unilever manufacturing sites.
Execution of Innovation Projects and Management of Promotions.
Translation of price trends into local conditions (tariffs, taxes, logistics, etc).
Communication of price trend in its totality to the local Finance team as an input to the business plan
Development of contingency plans and alternatives to ensure supply security for the MCO
Drive and support the implementation of VIP savings and creditor terms for the specific set of countries/MCO’s
Drive R&P opportunities in alignment with the supply chain and MCO business strategy
Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers.
Manage the MCO supply network
Execute global/regional programs in the MCO
Align procurement programs to deliver on MCO requirements
Manage local procurement resources
Required Job Experience
10 years+ experience in purchasing or related function
Procurement and Supply Chain experience
Leadership experience and ability to lead teams
Acquisition and managing of ME customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ businesses to enhance liabilities and revenues. The holder is to be the link between strategic and tactical / operational roles in the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Acquisition and managing of ME customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ businesses to enhance liabilities and revenues. The holder is to be the link between strategic and tactical / operational roles in the business.
– Acquisition of profitable new customers for ME banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships that includes effective consultative selling and creative restructuring of financial solutions (within segmentation boundaries).
– Achieve budgeted growth in ME Banking within agreed and approved business risk parameters.
– Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
– Creatively tailor products to meet individual and customer needs.
– Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
– Manages credit quality standards through effective management of risk according to the PDDs, Departmental Operating Instructions (DOI) and other SCB/SME policies.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
– Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
– Work in close partnership with Business Analysts and Credit Managers to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with DOI’s and PDD’s.
– After considering of individual case merits, recommend credits for approval by relevant authorities.
– Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
– Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
– Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being “the Right Partner’.
– Market Intelligence.
In conducting this role, valuable feedback will be obtained from:-
– Your key customers on why they are multi-banked and why they are willing to move their entire business to SCB.
– Sales leads arising from referrals from key customers and review of key customers larger transactions as to why they are not willing to open accounts with us.
– Your key customers on what they think of our products and services.
– Following up sales leads given to you.
– Review of large transactions movements on why and where the money is going.
– Data obtained on new accounts and why they are opening accounts with us and who their previous bankers are.
– Other tasks as assigned by GM/Top Team SME Banking.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
• Strong relationship management skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.
Responsible for the maintenance, refurbishment and testing of FMC Subsea Controls Modules as well as all dedicated systems and equipment in the SCM lab. This includes mechanical assembly, electrical assembly and testing, hydraulic pressure testing, flushing and control of hydraulic systems, function testing and troubleshooting/fault finding. Also responsible for installation and testing of SCM, PT sensors and harnesses on subsea equipment in the workshop. Responsible for factory acceptance testing of trees, SCM’s and sensors.
– Apply safety as the number one priority in all you do.
– Successfully comply with the safety CBT requirements as required yearly
– Complete JSA’s prior to any work beginning
– Participate in FMC’s START program
– Apply quality as the number two priority in all you do.
– Learn and apply Crosby quality principles
– Achieve Zero Defects on all assigned work
– Hydraulic and Electrical Maintance, refurbishment and testing of FMC Subsea Controls Modules
– Mechanical assembly, electrical assembly and testing, hydraulic pressure testing, flushing and control of hydraulic systems, function testing and troubleshooting/fault finding.
– Installation and testing of SCM, PT sensors and harnesses on subsea equipment in the workshop
– Perform Factory acceptance testing in the workshop on the trees via the SCM and HPU
– Install and maintain software in both computers and SCM’s
– Complete helium leak tests on SEM cans prior to final assembly
– Make mechanical connections and crimps on wires inside the SCM
– Complete Service/Work order documentation packs that pertain to each piece of equipment
– Interface with customer and third party quality representatives on behalf of FMC during testing and fault finding
– Read and understand work packs from engineering
– Complete Nonconformance reports on all defects found during work
– Read cleanliness samples of hydraulic fluid
– Understand the importance of ESD while working with electronic equipment
– Maintain SCM lab 5S
– Maintain SCM lab to a level 3 certification as outlined in the requirements
Bend hydraulic tubing to requirements if applicable
– Potentially become the certified operator of the hyperbaric chamber for SCM testing
BA or BS degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or related field preferred or one to two years internal experience with exposure to Electro hydraulic systems, electronic installations.
Programming level of knowledge on computers and electronic communication systems
1 – 3years experience as Automation electrician, Automation Mechanic, may be considered as sufficient
The ability to follow procedures as well as trouble shoot electrical, electronic and hydraulic issues
Read and understand technical drawings and schematics, both hydraulic and electric
Familiar with electronic hardware in computers and how to work on, change out, and solder them if required
Excellent communication skills in English
I generally believe most people mean well, but simply execute their job poorly sometimes.
Sometimes, there are BAD bosses.
Do you know what to do when you have a bad boss? This post is intended to address the most common issues with a bad boss and the steps you can take to reduce the impact on you both personally and professionally.
These two issues alone make it worth trying to figure out how to work more effectively with our boss, even when they are bad.
There is a catch-all term we use regarding bosses and co-workers called “being difficult.” It’s not too specific to exactly know what the issue is. Sometimes, when we are in the midst of a constant barrage from the bad boss, it’s hard to know exactly where the difficulty may lie. All we know is it is difficult to work successfully with this person.
Here are some suggestions that might help reduce the level of difficulty:
1. Look To Your Own Performance First
You might think they are being difficult, because they are demanding a different level of output from you. Make sure you are clear on what they expect from you.
2. Realize You May Have Opposing Styles
You might be expecting something from your boss that they simply can’t do. You might think they are unfriendly simply because they fail to say “Good Morning.” To them, that might simply be a waste of time. Examine your own expectations of what you think they should be doing. They may not be very outgoing or simply operate differently than what you’re used to. Reset your expectations.
3. Learn The Boss
Spend some time really observing this person to see what they do that is impacting you. In the process, you might learn that they are getting leaned on by their boss and it’s creating extra stress. You could discover they aren’t a morning person, meaning you should delay important interactions until after lunch. Figure out their rhythms and modify your own.
4. Don’t Shrink
All too often, when we don’t like someone, we go out of your way to avoid them. While I think this tactic can work to keep you under the radar, wait to do that until you clearly have exhausted all your options. You may also find that more, not less, communication can help you with this type of person. Shrinking away into a dark corner won’t help you.
5. Become Indispensable
If you’ve attempted to learn more about the boss, take it to the next level and up your level of problem solving and support. This will help them shine to their own boss and will reduce reasons for finding fault with you. You can become the “go-to” person that they respect and depend on.
6. Let It Roll Off Of You
We will spend a lifetime of running into people that are demanding, critical, and downright volatile. You need to learn the skill of blowing most of it off. Certainly, there will be some of it that will still bother you, but most of the time you can simply not let it penetrate. I’m not suggesting ignoring the boss’s needs or demands; I’m saying to not let their method of delivery be what grabs your attention or reaction.
I have found that even the most difficult of bosses can be tamed or at least subdued. I once worked for a guy who had even the most senior, sage people in tears. When I started working directly for him, I noticed he was quick to engage in verbal battle. If you stood up for yourself, he backed down. I soon figured out that he tested people. If they backed down, he was relentless.
When I told him my observation, he laughed and told me I was the only person who had figured it out. He felt that if you were right about something, you would defend it and if you didn’t defend it, he couldn’t respect you. It was that simple. It was who he was – good or bad, but we always worked well together – and that’s the most important part. You can turn a bad situation around, but it does take work.
Credit: CareerealismContinue reading
Careerforte Nigeria – Our client is currently seeking an Online Content Editor for a startup regional eNewspaper!.
Job Title: Online Content Editor
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state
The Online Editor owns the eNewspaper’s website and its features, from strategy development to execution. The Online Editor should be a big-picture person with a detail-oriented personality, someone who is able to formulate ideas and strategy with the help of very lean and mobile editorial staff and translate them into engaging features on the web. Qualified candidates must be incredibly creative, sharp, and forward thinking while still hands-on and task-oriented.
Develop ideas for, and oversee execution of, interactive features on the websites, including monitoring of website comments, maintenance of an RSS feed, and creation of newsletters using online publishing tools.
Maintain the breaking news section of the website with links to industry-related news from other media outlets as well as news items from other editorial staff.
The editor will edit stories; write stories; supervise reporters; blog when needed; and ensure that news is posted quickly and updated as needed round the clock. This editor will know how to obtain and process both photos and videos for presentation on the web. This editor will work closely with the digital staff.
This editor will direct local newsgathering efforts and will participate in decisions about story presentation and placement.
Editor will edit copy, design pages, post stories online, create photo galleries, and manage the homepage of the eNewspaper, drive traffic to the website through social media and more
Design skills and Web experience are preferred. Familiarity with NewsGate is a plus.
This is an ideal position for an editor who has mastered copy editing, knows design and is eager for digital opportunities.
Very importantly she/he will act as an online brand advocate by developing relationships with industry bloggers, joining online social networks as a corporate representative, and working to increase the number of links pointing to our websites on industry resource lists.
Monitor traffic reports for websites and develop ideas to increase traffic.
Manage interns, off-site freelancers and content providers.
Proven writing and editing skills.
Must have an understanding of HTML, XHTML, XML and content management systems (knowledge of Java and Flash a plus)
Demonstrated experience creating rich media content and writing for the web and familiarity with online publishing tools.
Ability to work in the fast-paced environment of the web, juggling multiple projects at once
Understanding of social media channels and networks and how to use as tools to engage and grow audience
Ability to analyze reader trends and statistics.
Solid news judgment and a thorough understanding of how to find relevant news and information.
Video and audio production and editing skills a plus
Must work well in a team environment, have the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment, and adapt constructively to change
Must be technically savvy and able to quickly master new processes and software tools used for content editing and production
Personal or professional experience using web-based social networks is preferred, or must become adept at using them
Certification: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, communications or related field, or equivalent experience
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include a cover letter (not more than 500 words) which should cite examples of your excellent news judgment. Work samples should include headlines and page design – or links or screen captures highlighting Web work.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting To: Program Manager
Develop the Project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
Assist with Project delivery within budget time and financial and within defined quality criteria.
Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets
Enforce project plans’ conformity to planning guidelines
Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle
Provide Project manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects
Provide stakeholders with up to date information on all projects where applicable
Proactively escalate project risks where applicable
Measure progress per project worker against weekly targets and deliverables
Manage agreed quality measures accordingly
Assist with project integration management
Assist with negotiating and managing supplier contracts and service level agreements
Assist with formal project success reviews
Document weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project
Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops
Maintain project plan, update and adapt where necessary
Prepare and circulate project status update reports
Build relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
Develop and enforce escalation procedure
Input into, monitor and execute SLAs
Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members
Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours Working in an open plan office Working 5 days per week with some late,early and weekend work A valid drivers license
A first degree in the Social sciences, Engineering, Communications or Project Management
Formal Project Management certification and or training would be an advantage
4 yrs project management experience preferably in a telecommunications business environment-customer care & billing systems, CC&BS Enterprise Resource Planning ERP systems environment
Knowledge of measurement processes methods for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes
An understanding of project management methods and practices, including methods of preparing designs, plans, specifications, estimates, reports and recommendations
Employment Status :
A first degree in the Social sciences, Engineering, Communications or Project Management Formal Project Management certification & or training would be an advantage
This vacancy expires on 2/26/2014Continue reading
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
As a result of our expansion in the Northern part of the country, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the North.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Qualification & Requirements
Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following discipline;
Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
Be a self started, must be willing to live in the rural areas in any of the NORTHERN States.
Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Be computer literate.
Must not be more than 25 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief profile electronically (in Excel format-see sample below) to: email@example.com
Surname | First name | DoB | Institution | Course | Qualification | Grade | Year of Grad | GSM | E-mail | Language Spoken | State of Residence |
Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank’s operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the following position:
To provide effective and efficient banking support services to customers before, during and after patronage.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Bank’s Corporate customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers.
Ensure accurate processing of all transactions and maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions
Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Unit Head
Key Performance Indicators:
Arithmetical Accuracy and efficiency
Customer satisfaction levels
Error free posting/processing
Internal Control exceptions and Corporate Audit Reports
Timeliness of service delivery to customer requests
Timely and accurate transaction processing
Timely generation of reports and updates
Timely generation/remittance of regulatory returns
Minimum Education Qualifications/Experience:
A good first degree from a reputable university (Prefarably in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other Social Science disciplines).
Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CFA, CISA is compulsory
Skills And Competencies:
Attention to Details.
Performance Under Pressure
Multi Disciplinary disposition
Multi tasking disposition
Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
Analytical and Investigation Skills
Banking Operations Skills
Fraud and Operational risk knowledge
Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
Oral and written Communication Skills
Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
Extensive Working Knowledge of the bank.