Chief Security Officer at Amazuma Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Direct, coordinate and supervise all Security Personnel, give clear direction on all security related issues.
- Draw up security plans and review them on regular basis to ensure optimal security of the company’s employees and assets.
- Track, record and notify all security risks, deviations from Company security standards and any untoward incidents.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures and vet security procedures such as Journey management.
- Conduct security incident investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that puts at risk, the security of the Company’s assets and employees
- Handle security related complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts.
- Develop and maintain a monthly checklist for all security equipment to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Implement site/office access control systems.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine security emergencies within the Company.
- Interface and liaise with governmental security bodies and external security advisors to assess the security risks for the company’s employees and assets and brief the management about it.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- Must be a retired Police officer
- 7 to 10+ years’ experience
- Must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject.