Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Lead
- Technical Lead is a senior IT professional in charge of the company’s technology strategy and responsible for advancing it. The Technical Lead usually also coordinates and leads the Technical department.
- Coordinate and supervise technical team
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for the IT department
- Researches and recommends acquisition of network hardware and software
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
- Manages and coordinates all IT-related matters including data security, and software.
- Strong networking and VSP, VMware skills.
- Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software, and network problems
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Not less than 5 years networking and VM skills.
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Previous experience leading a technical team
- Relevant degree.
- Microsoft Systems Administration/System Engineer certification will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Sales Lead
- The Sales Lead’s main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy. The team’s main goal will be to turn leads and prospects into paid users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Find prospects and leads
- Learn details about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- . Candidate must understand the product being sold (Cloud service) and also understand the market terrain.
- Attend sales educational events and seminars
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Not less than 4 years experience working sales in the IT sector.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office and CRM tools
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
N150,000 – N250,000 depending on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.