Core-Power Limited New Graduate Job Position
Core-Power Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We deploy Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Project Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and technicians on site;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Oversee installation to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with minimum supervision;
- Must possess good report witting skills
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Should possess sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Team leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others
- Thoughtful organizer and planner
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Trainee Project Engineer-Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical)” as title.