Culture Communication Limited Job Opportunity
Culture Communication Limited – We are a Marketing Communications Firm; totally committed to creating contemporary culturally relevant communication, leveraging key consumer Insight to deliver value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Internal communications best practise to ensure that all the “spokes” are appraised of current situation and future requirements.
- Be a knowledge centre on a specific brand (e.g. knowledge accumulation, being the physical repository for all items relevant to that brand, conducting competitor reviews where relevant)
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
- Take part in pitches for new contract.
- Enhancing the reputation of the agency with the client through added value initiatives (Unexpected by the client).
- B.Sc/HND in Mass Communications or any other related field.
- APCON Membership is an added advantage
- 2 to 3 years similar experience in an advertising agency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2018.