Current Vacancies at Fulbright Schools
Fulbright Schools is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: LagosJob Brief
- We are looking for a Bursar to oversee the day-to-day operation of our financial services, like collecting tuition fees and managing account receivable/payable.
- Ultimately, you should ensure the smooth financial and operational management of our school, in compliance with regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day cash management
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Manage annual budget
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Report to the school management on performance and investment/funding opportunities
- Proven work experience with a financial or accounting firm or possibly as a bursar
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- B.Sc./HND/OND in Accounting, Business Management or relevant degree
- Any Business Management and Accounting certification is an added advantage.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2019.
- We are seeking a qualified Guidance Counselor to support and educate elementary, middle and/or high school students through a well-prepared counseling program.
- You will serve as the facilitator for the attaining of students’ academic or career goals, and assist them in developing their social and mental capacity.
- The goal is to enable the students to become mature and well-functioning adults.
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
- Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns
- Assess students’ attributes and help them realise their strengths
- Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately
- Cooperate with parents and teachers as well as other interested parties
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback
- Study and update student records
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proven experience as a guidance counselor or teacher
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities
- Basic knowledge of computers
- B.Sc./HND/OND in Guidance and Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Social Studies and other related degree.
Job Title: Nurse
Location: LagosJob Brief
- We are looking for a qualified registered nurse to promote and restore health of our students.
- You will work with a variety of patients in our sick bay and you will provide nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Treat medical emergencies
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven nursing experience
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- B.Sc or Diploma in Nursing.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!