Customer Service Executive at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- The Customer Service Executive will Interact with customers and provide/process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. S/he will provide services to the customers before, during and after a purchase.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services to customers.
- Open, update and maintain customer’s account records from time to time.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure all displays have: Product name; Price, Selling type – portion/piece/weight.
- Drive customer’s loyalty and relevant reward programmes
- Ensure appealing composure to customers by providing quality, fresh products in a hygienic manner by self or through team members.
- Ensure customers are always served in a pleasing manner
- Ensuring better levels of commitment to serve customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or any relevant degree.
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Customer Service representative in a retail store.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Service Oriented
- Customer Minded
- Stress Tolerance
- Technical/Products Knowledge
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Data collection
- Good organization and planning skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
How to apply
Applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com