Customer Service Representative at American AirSea Cargo
American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization with three major brands (Shoptomydoor, ShiptoNaija and Simplified Corporate Logistics) whose core mission has been the provision of affordable, fast and stress-free shipping and shopping services from any UK and US online store.
Customer Service Representative
- We are seeking to hire experienced individuals with a passion for rendering exceptional service at the very first contact with customers to join our team and ensure that the company’s core ideology of providing stress free service to all customers is relayed in all manners of communication.
The ideal candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Handle customers issues either via calls, social media platforms or emails and ensures prompt resolution within two (2) hours of such issues been logged by the customer.
- Ensure that exceptional service is provided to all customers at the very first contact.
- Sets reminders on all issues and ensure that proper follow up is done on every issue handled leaving the customers 100% satisfied with all resolutions reached.
- Provides proper education to all customers making enquiry about our service and ensures that such contacts make use of our services within the first two (2) weeks of contact.
- Ensures that all calls and chats that come in are picked up and worked on at all times with a ticket created afterwards.
- Brings up suggestions on how to improve the service or what will make your work better.
- Ultimately deliver quality service that appeals to our customers and encourage them to utilize our services consistently.
The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in arts, social sciences or other related fields
- Proven work experience of two years and above interfacing with customers; experience in a shipping and logistics firm is an added advantage
- Advanced computer literacy especially with the use MS Excel, Power Point, Social Media, Email marketing tools and Database experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must be interested in working shifts.
- Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicants’ ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process.
- These values are embedded in all roles and as such; applicants must evidence such to be considered.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (This must be saved with your full names) to: email@example.com Email subject should be ‘Customer Service Representative’.
Note: Only applications which meet up with the set criteria will be shortlisted.