Digital Marketing Officer at J-World ntertainment August, 2019
J-World ntertainment is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketing Officer.
J-World ntertainment is an international record company with a recording studio (J-World Studios) located Lekki Lagos. J-World services are twofold, serving the businesses outside the music industry as well as serving the artists within. J-World ntertainment offers the best in commercial audio for artists and brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Must search for customers for our recording and TV Production Studio
- Must close deals which attract commission.
- Will single handedly run Media Campaign
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Min Required Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified