Digital Media Marketing/ Junior Website Developer/ Programmer at ICT HUB
This is an opportunity of a lifetime for abuja based individuals who are yearning for Web App Programming/Software development as interns as The ICT Hub come to Abuja for a one and half month Marathon ICT Training in Abuja this July.
THE ICT HUB is an innovative solution firm based in Lagos that is all about creating ICT solutions and trainings for individuals, businesses, corporate bodies and others in any sector of the economy
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer Internships / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding
Period of Intersnhip: One and half month
Areas of Technologies to be covered
- This is an internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
- Following an initial intense training programme, successful candidates would be confident and certified to perform Website Design, Sofwtare Development, Digital Marketing and Basic Multimedia Designs as the case may be
- This position is suitable for those seeking to be web and software experts, Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers and who are passionate about building a career in Software development.
- To assist the team in the design, development programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
- To creatively develop and craft content and strategies for digital marketing campaign as a digital marketing professional
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and online communities
- To work with the development team on various web & mobile application products.
MUST BE RESIDENT OF ABUJA OR CAN RELOCATE TO ABUJA FOR THE ONE AND HALF MONTH INTERNSHIP PERIOD
- A passion for IT
- Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
- Previous Web Experience is an advantage. (HTML, CSS, WordPress etc)
- Must have a good and working laptop
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: