At Emerging Platforms we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions that satisfy our customers diverse needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to both internal and external clients of Emerging Platforms.
- S(He) will be concerned with ensuring Emerging Platforms’ solutions are continually innovated to offer the best level of service to its clients.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements as well as process designs and training documentations.
- Assist in development of new business initiatives and pre-sales activities.
- Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution.
- Develop and manage software application development on required platforms (Linux, Windows, PHP, Java, C#, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device) with state of the art secure frameworks – OS, networks.
Skills & Requirements
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Advocate of automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- Strong UI engineering skills and proficiency in at least React, Vue or Angular
- DevOps skill, understanding of the build pipeline and Ability to use Docker, Anisible
- Understanding of AWS architecture Elastic Compute cloud. ability to setup VPC and Auto Scaling cloud architecture
- Extensive technical problem-solving abilities with capacity in systems integrations, customizations and configurations
- Proficiency in modern, both SQL and noSQL Databases
- Possess a deep understanding of database performance.
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production.
- Experience in web application development – from solid API design and development to seamless web page implementation.
- Business focused
- Customer focused
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2019