Endawn Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment [2 Positions]
Endawn Nigeria Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- A receptionist is responsible for providing front end customer service in addition to secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure that ENDAWN’s front desk objectives are met in effective and efficient manner.
- Welcomes visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Requirements and Skills
- Highly skilled in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or department
- Well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
- Hands-on experience in giving information to visitors and answering their questions
- Proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages
Job Title: Programme Manager
- The Programme Manager manages the implementation and coordination of the designated field projects within a multi-sectorial programme (Food Security, Nutrition, WASH and Protection), communities and provides leadership for the field staff.
- He/she manages and evaluates all aspects of ENDAWN’s projects, and facilitates the flow of information from the field to the capital, supporting the Head of Mission in defining strategic direction. The Programme Manager also plays a key role in liaison with local authorities and other relevant stakeholders, team leadership and security.
- Oversees the overall implementation of the designated projects in accordance with the project proposals ensuring objectives are met within the required time frame and budget. Is responsible to assure that projects are implemented according to ENDAWNs’ procedures and where necessary ensures preventative and corrective action is taken.
- Follows the direction of the relevant sectorial offices at HQ regarding quality, strategy and technical guidelines.
- Manages the field staff and ensure that all personnel related issues for the staff of the designated projects are carried out in accordance with ENDAWN procedures and guidelines.
- Oversees the procurement process of the projects in accordance with ENDAWN procedures.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th July, 2017.