Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Operations Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account.
- The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets.
- The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts.
- The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
- Ensure all programs and Projects within the assigned accounts have correct financial establishment, planning and reporting.
- Ensure that all programs and projects within the assigned account are run according to Ericsson established procedures and processes, including all trade and SOX compliance requirements.
- Build a personal customer relationship that fosters trust and confidence.
- Provide required project account reporting as directed by PMO.
- Direct project fulfilment decision making actions within the scope of the signed contracts.
- Authority to recruit Program and Project Managers into the account operations within the limits of the budgets set at TG2.
- To initiate and execute program and project off track initiatives to return projects to plan status.
- Independently manage account operations in the assigned account in consultation with the Key Account Manager.
- Approve upon delegation from the KAM project documents and project tollgates.
- Approve all project POs and expenses within the set authority limit in the country and the TG2 budgets.
- Together with the KAM take prioritization decisions within the account
- Provide Competence domains with required inputs for the competence development and resources dimensioning
- Appoint and manage Program Managers and Project Managers, as required, to secure customer contract fulfilment in the most cost effective, efficient way possible.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, trust and confidence is manage in the best way possible to assist in securing future business.
- Capture best practices and re-use learnings within the account and region.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- 8 years or more solid experience from Customer Project Management or relevant line management role.
- Ability to work effectively in lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Strong inter-communication skills
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities for specific account.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- The holder of the COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G