Executive Administrator Partner at Actuarial Advisory Consults
Actuarial Advisory Consults is one of the leading management consulting firms in the Nation. For couple of years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients-results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring. We advise executives leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, digital, advanced analytics, transformations, sustainability and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
Job Title: Executive Administrator Partner
- The Executive Administrator will work closely with our growing consulting team on a broad range of activities including industry and market research, document file management, and invoice preparation, budgeting, advanced secretarial, administrative and project-related assignments.
- Managing hard copy and electronic databases for projects, including organization of document hardcopy and electronic files.
- Creating electronic files and drafting correspondence on various matters.
- Screening telephone calls, taking detailed messages, coordinating meeting space and maintaining calendars as directed.
- Assisting in formatting and optical enhancement of external presentations.
- Conducting directed secondary research.
- Organizing receipts and preparing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner; reconcile as required.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel schedules and related reservations.
- Be proactive in meeting officer’s needs.
- Maintaining internal contact databases as well as marketing, pitch and project related reports.
- Preparing invoices and maintaining project tracking. Routing incoming mail.
- Performing related duties as assigned. (e.g., summarize documentation, prepare binders, etc.)
- Responsible for all secretarial duties in support of the team.
Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree required.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable experience in consulting firm or related discipline.
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and word processing skills; basic spreadsheet skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of the dispute practice staff.
- Outstanding organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some flexibility in working overtime.
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize large amounts of data.
- High levels of discretion, professionalism and independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; functions well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and CV’s to: email@example.com