Executive Assistant at Virtual Staffing
Our client is a newly established logistics firm located in Opebi Ikeja Lagos; they are currently in need of an experienced Executive Assistant.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and clients.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Manage all correspondence on the company’s online platforms
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Minimum of HND/BSC Degree in any field
- Candidate must have a flair for digital marketing.
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preferably candidates that live within Ikeja and environs
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]