Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at Management Consulting Firm
We are a Management Consulting Firm located in Abuja. We provide Business advisory, HRM, Outsourcing, Training and Development, Project Management and Strategy Consulting Services.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner
- Acting as the point of contact between the Managing Partner and internal/external clients
- Receiving calls, taking messages, routing correspondences and handling requests and queries appropriately
- Writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
- Setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps to maintain that the company and the Managing Partner are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements
- Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Making travel arrangements
- Attending meetings and preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Researching opportunities (events, projects, trainings, businesses, etc), and engaging networks relevant to the work of the Managing Partner
- Managing social media handles and working with relevant media personnel to ensure that the activities of the Managing Partner and the company are promoted
- Researching and preparing speeches and presentations in a variety of format to support the activities of the Managing Partner
- Supporting business interests of the company and Managing Partner with research, contacts and proposals.
- Analytical, Excellent Communication, Creativity, Originality, Technical Skills, Time Management, Excellent Interpersonal skill, Computer literate et all.
- Highly Competitive.
How to Apply
Applicant should use their full name and position applying for as subject of mail to email@example.com