FabWoman Current Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
FabWoman is a digital media company specialising in women’s lifestyle content, covering fashion, beauty, tech, recipes, health & more. FabWoman is a subsidiary of Iconway Media.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion & Beauty Writer
- We are looking for a creative, internet and social-media savvy writers to create content in our Fashion and Beauty categories.
- Identifying and pitching timely beauty and fashion stories
- Writing and reporting three to four light-lift news stories per shift
- Finding original content such as viral trends and smaller brands to cover before anyone else
- Write original posts in readers will want to share, in our brands style and tone.
- Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
- Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
- At least 2+ years of professional writing and editing experience within digital media required (fashion and/or beauty background strongly preferred).
- Must be an excellent writer, with a creative vision, spot-on judgement, and the ability to take raw copy and turn it into something truly special.
- A genuine interest in digital advertising and specifically branded content.
- Willingness to make editorial judgment calls in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, and to flag and escalate any potential issues to Editor when necessary.
- A flawless command of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Never-ending patience and a collaborative, make it work attitude.
Job Title: Lifestyle Writer
- We are looking for a creative, internet and social-media savvy writers to create relevant and shareable content for us.
- Create interesting lifestyle video and text content on food, home care, how tos, travel and other lifestyle content for website and social media.
- Source and create viral content which catches eyeball and of brand identity
- Develop and create content for website and social media platforms.
- Establish industry contacts to enhance the quality of both online sections.
- Liaise with and edit copy of freelance writers.
- Work with sales and marketing departments to create and edit promotional content.
- Degree holder in Mass Communication or related disciplines.
- At Least 3 years’ experience in online editorial of features is preferable.
- Experience in video content creation is an advantage.
- Strong relationship with freelance writers, stylists and industry experts.
- Significant knowledge of features topics, as well as a broad knowledge of topical interests in women’s magazines.
- Exceptional writing/editing, communication and research skills are essential, as are self-motivation and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: inf[email protected]
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.