The Management of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Calabar, hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-today management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must possess current Practicing License from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be medically fit (Attach evidence)
- Candidate must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioners, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidate must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and CV in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital,
123 Calabar Road, Calabar,
Cross River State.
Application Deadline 16th January, 2019.
- Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years, in not more than 1000 words
- The CV must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.