Frefa Investment Company Limited Job Vacancy
Frefa Investment Company Limited – We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor – Frefa Block Factory
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operations workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plants and systems operators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and processing of products such as inspectors, machine operators and fabricators.
- Plan and develop new product and production processes.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production sequences to meet production goals
Education and Experience
- Must possess minimum of National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be familiar with modern concrete block/interlock molding machines or related equipment.
- Possess minimum of 8 years’ experience in concrete block/interlock molding machines repairs and maintenance.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: [email protected] Or Send hard copy to: The Advertiser, P O Box 525, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.