Fresh Jobs at Obeezi.com
Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall that offers best prices in Nigeria and an exceptionally easy and convenient shopping experience. Obeezi Mall provide you with products you can trust ranging from Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories and much more with options of paying through Cash on Delivery or Debit Card at the fastest delivery service.
- Ensuring all Courier partners payments are made on due dates.
- Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
- Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s book.
- Ensuring the correctness and integrity of accounting data processing in the excel sheet.
- Supervision, maintenance and analysis of general ledger account balances.
- To monitor delivery and ensure regular and prompt updates on orders on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules.
- Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
- Review the weekly/monthly reconciliations to remittance.
- Confirming orders on our third-party seller center subsidiary.
- Ensuring that confirmed orders is being procured and shipped.
- Stamping and filing of payment documents.
- Sending daily reports on work done and attaching all necessary excel sheet and documents.
- Weekly meeting with Managing director on accounting transactions, accounting procedures and financial reporting.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Management.
- Record the number of items and consignments that are received and shipped
- Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
- Produce daily reports on the number items/packages received and processed at the close of business.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out audit on office expenses and stock taking of items in the warehouse to ensure there no discrepancies.
- Making Payments to the bank when necessary.
- Liase with Our courier partners and make payments to them when necessary.
- Remittance of PAYE as at when due.
Requirement for Digital Marketer
- Applicant must be very creative
- Applicants must have good knowledge of google Adwords
- Must have good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Good Communication skills/Negotiation Skills with clients especially with foreign clients
- Must Understand adverts on Criteo, Twitter and other advertising agencies
- Must be able to manage social media platforms and have good knowledge of the market.
- Must be able to Boost sales
- Ability to create good contents for adverts and sale promo’s
- Knowledge of graphics design will be an added advantage.
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]