Germaine Auto Centre New Recruitment Ongoing
Germaine Auto Centre is an integrated automobile dealership, located in Lekki, Lagos. For over 16 years, Germaine has been a household name for automobile purchase (new and certified pre-owned), servicing, spare part sales and vehicle body work by providing quality service to individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Meet and greet customers
- Receive job details from customers
- Take vehicle inventory
- Get prompt update from the workshop
- Share timely feedback/update with the customer
- Reconfirm inventory details before vehicle delivery
- Check for special service campaign (SSC) recall vehicles at the reception
- Recommend additional job details to the customer (as applicable)
- Communicate vehicle repair estimate to customers and secure their approval (Estimate closure)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively listen to customer’s complaints
Qualification and Experience
- HND/BSc. in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or any other management course
- Professional certification in customer service will be an advantage Ability to engage.
- Customers in a professional manner thereby enhancing satisfactory customer experience.
- Proficiency in use of computer application e.g. MS Office suite is required
- 3-5 years proven experience in customer service or sales role, preferably within an automotive or manufacturing environment
Required skills and competence:
- Basic technical knowledge to help with customer engagement
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Keen attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage customers
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Salary is attractive plus other employment benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th January, 2018.