GLOW Health – We are a service and product oriented business that offers complete nutritional consulting with the focus grounded in basic and nutrition sciences blended with the principles of public health. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
- We are looking for an intelligent and dedicated individual with an accounting background to join our GLOW team.
- Responsible for maintaining reports of purchasing and pricing, uptodate account records, tracking shipments and overseeing inventory audit of company.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Keep updated inventory records
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Social media management
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running outofstock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Strong accounting skills
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Minimum of HND or OND in Accounting is required Previous experience working as a stock controller or inventory manager is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject of email as “Stock Controller”.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2019