Graduate Assistant Accountant at the Grasshopper Place
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors.
- A Fresh Graduate (B.Sc or HND) in Accounting or Business Finance.
- Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office, Ability to learn fast.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.