Graduate Sales Representative at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Oyibo-Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Monitor and report back on network quality and other sales impacting indices in the territory covered
- Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database updates.
- To manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers to ensure MTN dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Confirm that sub dealers and dealer branches are contacted and stock receipt/movement verified.
- Provide informal training in shops on products, services, and promotions being run by marketing, channel or region and on the spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory ( 100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
- Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer specific promo specification and perform the post-promo evaluation
- Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report, market intelligence report and initial report to field service engineers on the state of the network in the territory
- The tool of trade vehicle provided
- May be required to work extended hours/weekends
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid drivers license (Extensive local travel)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open plan office.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND Or BArch
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd July 2019.