PETRONG Software Solutions (PSS) is a Software Development Company that specializes in skillful implementation of cutting-edge software development technologies in the creating of desktop, mobile and web applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer (Graduate Trainee / Intern Trainee)
Purpose of the Job
- As a Junior Software Developer, you will work alongside other developers in order to maintain our current applications and also implement new features
- The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and interested in keeping up with relevant tech trends for continuously improving quality of work and our products.
- Minimum of Upper Credit for HND Holders and Second Class Lower for B.Sc Degree holders in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2.8 CGPA and equivalent for Interns Trainees.
- A good knowledge of computer applications and usage.
- Willingness and Ability to learn fast
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- A fast learner.
- Must be a person of Integrity and Honesty.
- Determination and passion to face and overcome challenges
- A working Personal Computer
- 100% availability during work hours (9am – 4pm)
- Should reside around Lagos and Ogun state Axis.
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV or Resume to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
Note: All unskilled successful Candidates will undergo Two Months of Intensive Training on all necessary skills to perform efficiently on the Job
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.