The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
Head, Corporate Marketing
- The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- HND/Bachelors degree in any Discipline
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 30 years and Above
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Real Estate Sector
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to email@example.com with their valid addresses and contact numbers included the subject of your application should the job Title