HR Manager April, 2019
Alan & Grant is recruiting for fulltime HR Manager.
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- The job holder will lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of assigned business including improving performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective management of change
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of assigned business including improving performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective management of change.
- Work with the HR team to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activity within the department and across the assigned business
- Provide advice to managers on pay, conditions of service matters, employee relations issues and policies taking into account current employment and case law to influence best practice and operational activity.
- Make proper arrangements for the effective recruitment of personnel to maintain the capacity and capability of the assigned business
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employees in Assigned business
- Provide an effective occupational health service including involvement in the determination of policies in individual cases of long-term absences and ill health retirements.
- Monitoring Account Officers for Payroll & Pensions. Budget holder for personnel and other services – including Pensions Holding account. Provide advice and guidance on the operation of Firefighter Pension Schemes and the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO and ED.
Min Required Experience:
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related discipline.
- First degree in relevant field. A second degree would be an advantage
- Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
- A minimum of 6-8 years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Recruitment Process, Strong business orientation that sees the potential value in managing people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management
- Strong Commercial Leadership Skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
- Proactively identifies ways to contribute to the organizations’ goals and missions; achieves results without needing reminders from others; identifies and takes action to address problems and opportunities.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply