Human Resource Specialists Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy
Human Resource Specialists Nigeria Limited – Our client, a U.S. based NGO, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Director
- A U.S. based NGO wishes to hire a Program Director to lead and oversee its work in Nigeria on health systems and health financing and, longer-term, continuously build and develop these and new programs that support its goal to strengthen health, education and nutrition systems in Nigeria.
- Lead the strategic development and planning of strategy and portfolio of programs in Nigeria
- Lead and manage federal and state health financing technical assistance programs
- Serve as a technical resource on health systems, health financing, and health policy
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key funders and partners including the Nigerian government, NGOs, bilateral and multilateral donor agencies and foundations such as The Gates Foundation, World Bank, USAID, and other private sector actors
- MA (or PhD) in Business Management/Administration, Public Health, Health Economics, Finance, Public Policy or Public Administration
- 10+ years of experience working in health systems strengthening (HSS), including health financing, health policy
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations, written reports, and effectively present work/findings in international and country-level forums
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience working closely with the Nigerian government, the FMOH and its parastatal agencies such as National Primary Health Care Development Agency or National Health Insurance Scheme
- Experience leading or supporting large-scale government-led health reform
- Demonstrated success creating and fostering partnerships and generating new business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ensuring high quality deliverables
- Exceptional facilitation, written and verbal communication skills
This NGO is offering a superb benefits and compensation package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume with a Cover Letter which should include their desired salary range to: [email protected] referencing Vacancy “PDN” in the subject line.
Note: Only candidates we deem qualified will be contacted. All selected candidates will be required to successfully complete a comprehensive and thorough background check, before employment commences.