Human Resources & Admin Manager at Alan & Grant
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Manager
Zip/Postal Code: 000
- The Ideal HR Generalist will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities of the organization by providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Coordinate with Finance Department in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the organization.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related discipline.
- First Degree in relevant field. A Second Degree would be an advantage
- Professional certification CIPM, CIPD
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws, Recruitment Process, Strong business orientation that sees the potential value in managing people right, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management.
- Strong Commercial Leadership Skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment and of leading by influence.
- Must be eloquent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online