Human Resources Officer at Broadshift Technology April, 2019
Broadshift is a premium design company that focuses on quality, innovation, & speed. We utilize technology to deliver results and grow our clients businesses. We pride ourselves in great work ethic, integrity, and end-results. Over the years Broadshift has been able to create stunning, award winning designs therefore allowing our clients to obtain an overall better web presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Min Required Experience:
- An E-commerce firm require the services of Human Resources Officer with a minimum of 3-4years working expirence who can plan and direct all aspects of the organization’s human resources policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Responsible for preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org