Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) New Job Opening
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Audit Supervisor
Reporting To: Energy Audit Lead
- Conducting DT meter recertification or maintenance, energy audit and loss study across the networks at the Business Unit.
- Supervise all activities as related to energy input, Dt meter maintenance, feeder audits e.tc. across the network at the Business Unit.
- Carry out recertification and maintenance of meters on the Dts at the BU
- Develop formats and gather system data from BUs.
- Conduct energy accounting and audits
- Conduct loss study and loss reduction activities
- Carry out corrective maintenance on DT meters as flagged by AMI
- Monitor and track energy losses
- Implementing the finalized target based corrective actions and reporting their results to Head.
- Contribute to develop a metering plan and ensure the energy meters installed at various points are as per approved technical specifications.
- Provide support on accurate monthly energy reading from the 11kV feeders and DTs
- Maintain a regular check on the metering systems at various levels in the system and the consumer level.
- Carry out 100% meter certification and commissioning at the distribution transformer (DT) levels
- To review the interface meter readings by comparing the main meter reading with check meter readings at interface points.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of the Unit and Head of Department.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 3-5 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirement to metering and energy accounting/auditing
- Accountability skill
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Attention to Detail.
- Effective Monitoring Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Sensitivity
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2018.