Import & Export Assistant at CWAY Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import & Export Assistant
- Form M application, including other related certificates like PC,SONCAP etc.
- Tracking the clearance status of containers, including applying for and obtaining PAAR, obtaining the original shipping documents, checking the duty status. Communication with agent about the clearance status. Ensures the container is cleared promptly and safely.
- Communicate with agent and factory about the container delivery instruction.
- Liaise with exporter, clearance agent, bank, customs, NAFDAC, SON
- Tracking Container receiving record from factory
- Sorting out the spare parts received from China.
- Liaise with Finance Department for cost plan and arrangement of funds about duty and clearance fee.
- Confirmation the statement with Shipping Company
- Other necessary jobs that may arise.
- Experience of import & export activities in a manufacturing industry is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and externally with shippers and Regulatory Bodies
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills when necessary
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.