IT Administrator at Health Connect 24×7
Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
Brief Job description.
- IT Network, Hardware and software support. Applying software patch and updates whenever it is required
- Primary point of contact for reported call center issues, hardware/software problems
- Managing or generating different reports/customizations for management/clients as requested.
- Implementing, following IT security policies and guidelines.
- Training new employees in EMR, Email or any software or hardware used in business.
- Office 365 Administration
- Networking – CCNA preferred
- Firewall – Fortigate experience is preferred
- Server Administration – Linux (Redhat or centos), WHM control panel
- IT Hardware and software skills.
Healthcare industry knowledge desired.
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]