IT Product Analyst at Concept Nova Limited
Concept Nova Limited, a subsidiary of the Concept Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The IT Product Analyst will conduct Market Research in relation to products and products performance. You will work with the Research and Development teams to deliver innovative and optimal Information Technology solutions (products and services) to meet market need.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze and document in detail functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new / upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specification.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance in the marketplace. Based on findings, s/he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors.
- Research and propose effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
Applicants should send their updated CV with email subject as “IT Product Analyst – Your Full Name” to: [email protected]