The most important thing in securing a job is to produce an attractive CV. Writing a good CV is an art one has to learn. How to write a good CV that could impress your would be employer? This is what this article is all about. I will give you 10 important points on writing a good CV
Job Title: Web Developer Graduate Interns
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Department: IT / Projects
DESCRIPTION: Interns will undergo training while doing various web development projects
Working as part of a team to analyse requirements, design and develop web applications Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification Maintaining existing applications and provide technical support for partners with existing applications Working closely with other members of the IT team including web/UI developers, business analysts, etc Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together. Creating technical specifications, test plans, and operational documentation Perform complete testing of applications; unit, system, integration, loading, etc. Conduct user acceptances testing, and report results. Researching new technologies Carrying out other tasks assigned by line manager
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
BS in computer science, engineering or relevant discipline or significant experience.
Team Spirit Must be willing to Learn and share ideas Must be creative and innovative Attention to Details A Can-do Attitude Problem-solving Effective Time Management Ability to Listen Actively Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date: 7th November, 2014Continue reading
VoguePay is a payment processing platform facilitating online and mobile payments for goods and services across
a wide range of industrial sectors. VoguePay’s services position it as a foremost payment processor facilitating payments for goods and services within Nigeria and between Nigeria and the world.
Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client. Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic. Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Web and software development, maintenance and service. He/She will also be charged with providing technical assistance to VoguePay clients.Requirement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tranzit is a free web/mobile enabled transportation and delivery service operating out of Lagos Nigeria.
Application Developer (Web and Mobile)
• Acting as web and Mobile developer lead.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and release products
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Working along with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
• Working with developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimising performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Attend industry events / conference – both attending and presenting
• Experience building Web and Mobile Apps.
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
• Cognitive skills and Mathematics reasoning
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills
• Excellent testing / Q&A skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Familiar with Eclipse and PhoneGap
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Knowledge of MySQL.
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience of development using web technologies
• Experience building web and native apps
• Experience using social media APIs
• Using version control (e.g. SVN)
• Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
Method of Application
Applicants are required to send in a CV as an Attachment in MSword Format on or before Friday 20th June 2014 to Jobs@tranzit.ng
In the email body, (not attachment), Please include a cover letter listing completed projects, describing the purpose of each project, a link to the project and what part you played.
Remuneration. Above industry Average.
Email Subject: DeveloperContinue reading
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are
to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions
We are currently recruiting for the position below; someone with the following qualifications:
– Experience in application and web application development (using the .Net Framework 3.0 and above)
– Experience with .NET framework, including C#, ASP.NET, and Visual basic
– Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
– Mobile and webservice development experience
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related courses